Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shower TIme for the Baby!

Last weekend I had my first baby shower.  It was so much fun and everything was absolutely PERFECT! So much work was put into it and I cant thank my aunts, mom, sisters, and cousins enough for everything they did. They did an awesome job on the whole thing and the decorations were the cutest ever! As you can see from the pics they did the shower colors in baby girls nursery colors: Yellow, grey, and coral


Here are my wonderful aunts who put this whole thing together:
Tammy, Sharon, me and Kris

 Some of the cute presents:



 I was lucky enough to have 2 diaper cakes at the shower:

1. cute monkey on motorcycle done by my cousin Amy and her cute kids

2. diaper cake done by my crafty sister Day

Another thing my crafty sister made was this adorable tutu! can't wait to see it on Baby girl
Here are the adorable decorations that made this shower look so great! Couldn't have been any cuter!




I really can't thank my aunts enough.  It was such a beautiful shower and I feel so blessed to have so many people already love this little girl so much! Thanks to everyone that came and for your sweet gifts.  I know she will love them I definitely do!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait for this little girl! I am so excited to be an aunt! :) you are the cutest preggo girl ever chelsie--no matter what you say!!

    ReplyDelete