Thursday, April 5, 2012

Love me some CALI

Back in January we went to Newport Beach and were lucky enough to stay with my cousin Shanielle. She has a house right off the beach and it was absolutely amazing. We had so much fun and it was nice to just get away and relax. We did lots of fun stuff and even got to watch a seal give birth:) Overall it was such a great trip and I am so glad I got to go with my best friend!



Nash's favorite part of the trip: Seaside Donuts
We loved riding the bikes we rode them everywhere!!!

Here is the seal we watched give birth . It was crazy we just were in the right place at the right time.


We got to do a little "surfing" at the wave in San Diego. So much fun but so sore the next day~
Loved to be able to actual see the SD temple in person absolutely beautiful.
My Cousin's cute house

And if my cousin didn't spoil us already she got us tickets to the Clippers Game so fun!

And to end the trip I have to show this pic. Nash loved that he was feeding the squirrel. There was a group of Asians that gathered around him and took pics of him feeding the squirrel. It was hilarious.

Thanks again Shaneille for the awesome trip. Hope we can come back soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment