Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby!

This last week has been filled with Brithday celebrations for my sweet hubby. He is 27 years young:) I love him more and more everyday and I'm so thankful he is in my life, he deserves nothing but the best on his birthday... so I made him the best present ever: Fruit Pizza

We started the celebrations off by going to Goodwood on Friday night with some close friends. Nash picked Goodwood because of their chicken sandwhich:) Then on Saturday Nash's dad threw him a BBQ in the afternoon. It was lots of fun and we were able to see our cute neice and nephew. After a nice long nap we did a little shopping (Nash's kind of shopping which is at the sports stores only lol) and then went to Cold Stone for some ice cream with friends. We ended the night by playing some cards at Lance and Malena's. Thanks guys it was lots of fun. The weekend parties ended on Sunday with a BBQ at my parents house for Nash and Lindsay's b-days and Max's going away party. I hope Nash had as much fun as I did this weekend. I sure love birthday celebrations!


I also wanted to give a birhtday shout out to my wonderful sister Lindsay. Hope you had a good birthday Linds. I love ya lots and think your one of the bravest and strongest women I have ever met. I know that Dan is looking down on you and feeling so proud and lucky to call you his mom:)

(Sorry abou the old pic)


No comments:

Post a Comment